Monday, July 14, 2008

The job Hunt thickens and an Irish festival turns nasty


Blou bull supporters even out here in Denver. This Ford F350 stands about a half meter taller than me to get to these horns. Op die Blou





This was Melissa me and Japser Van Wyk another South African From Douglas in the Northern Cape. This was the start of a heavy drinking evening but fun had by all.


Golfing at Evergreen

My tour of the largest brewing house in the world at Coors in Golden, Denver.

Hello to all my mates and family reading these blog pages. I must say the dramatic slow down in updates is due to intense job hunting and a little leisure to keep the humor going.

Well as the papers read there is an economic slow down, but still just 4% unemployment. There are lots of advertised posts but very few that one can get to speak to somebody on the phone or in person. The web seems to be the choice of most recruiters to select potential candidates. Not the best way to meet characters. Well the search continues any of you reading this and have contacts for me please feel free to put them forward every bit helps.

Lesleigh and I went to a Irish festival on Friday night and it ended up in an Irish pub dow town playing drinking games and a very solid hang over al of Saturday. Getting on now days to keep up with the big dogs in the long grass.

Anyway we had a game of golf at Evergreen on Thursday and that was great. The courses are in good condition and the players are in good form. I got a few pics to show how pretty the scenery is.

Thanks to all of my mates skyping and calling the news and familiar voices are a great occasion each week, and certainly good company even though you may be some distance away.

No comments: