Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arrow Head Golf Club


The view off the tenth tee box

The short hole on the first nine

The view from above the club house deck over looking the back nine


This is me at the eight short hole and lipped out for the birdie - story of my game.

It is not often that you have the privilege of playing one of the most scenic golf courses in the US. Yesterday it was my turn and I got to play Arrowhead golf course just 12 miles away from our apartment. The photos speak for themselves but I must add that the fairways were fantastic, the greens even better and the layout amongst the rocks was very dramatic. On several holes the rocks do pose obstacles in play and the tips on the card are really helpful. For eg. on the tight par four the tip is: two good shots here will make this hole easier. Well I was still excited after the game and hope to play many rounds at this course again in the future, but for now it is time to make some cash!

No comments: